7 Insanely Clever Bedroom Storage Hacks
Everyone desires a spacious and organized room or an office. But managing space in your room can be quite chaotic and challenging if you don’t store the items effectively. That is why it becomes very important to manage and unclutter your space.
Here are 7 creative ways to organize your bedroom that will act as a storage solution for your room’s interior space:
1. Multi-purpose rack: This multi-purpose rack is a perfect combination for holding many home accessories. It saves way lot of bedroom space with its multi-purpose ability. It can hold big items in its rack and can also be used as a hanger for hanging coats and bags.
2. Tissue Roll Holder and Jar Rack: It becomes quite hectic when you don’t find your things at their place. This tissue roll holder can hold couple of tissue rolls at once, making it space efficient. Same goes with the Jar Rack. It hold many jars together on a single rack so that you can find everything you need at one place.
3. 4 Tier Garage Rack: As per its name, it comes with 4 racks, one above the other. These strong racks hold enough volume of storage and can occupy home accessories over its rack. In this way, plenty of storage space is saved.
4. Hooks on the Wal: Hooks come in very handy when it comes to saving space occupied by almost any household item. You can attach hooks on the back of the doors or on the closet walls to hang clothes, coats, bags, purses or any hangable objects. Similarly, tension rods can be used to manage items in your bedroom. They are the rods fixated between two close-spaced adjacent walls. They too can be used to hang shoes, curtains, coats, and other hangable items. Hanging Baskets are these pretty space-saving baskets that don’t take any floor space. Just hang the baskets on to the hooks placed on a ceiling. They can store fruits, veggies, and other stuff in the kitchen or clothes, socks, and other garments in the closet.
5. Mirror Jewelry Cabinet: Everyone has a mirror cabinet or a dresser in their bedrooms. These mirror cabinets can be converted into a storage hack. Just attach hooks on the backside of mirror doors. These hooks can be used to carry little objects like necklaces, bracelets, keys, etc.
6. Bag and Coat Hanger: This hanger acts as the perfect solution for all your hanging clothes, hats, bags, coats, etc. The best part about it is that it can be disassembled and put away when not in use. Its sleek design helps to carry enough items without consuming the space in the room.
7. Storage Stools and Desks: How amazing a desk or table is which disappears just when it is put to the wall? These fold down desks come handy whenever required and save space when there is no need.
These storage utilities available at
www.TidyHomz.com help you to manage your items and save enough storage space in the bedroom.